Time-on-Task: 54 hours
Courses may be completed in as little as a few short weeks, or up to 6 months.
Your success throughout your online course experience will be represented digitally within a badge. The badge will show your employers and professional network your qualifications as well as course materials you mastered.
This course prepares you to sit for the certification exam.
This course will assist students in preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) exam. Students will learn the terminology, tools, and techniques required to take a project through all process phases from initiating to planning, executing, monitoring and controlling through closing. In addition to providing students with an overview of key concepts from the Project Management Institute's A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide), Fifth Edition, this course is designed to build confidence and raise the students' chances of passing the PMP Exam.
PMI® and PMBOK® are registered trademarks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- Evaluate the Project Management Institute's (PMI)® project management framework, five process groups, and ten bodies of knowledge
- Analyze the processes for successful project initiation
- Develop a project management plan covering the major project life cycle processes and phases
- Analyze processes for successful project planning
- Analyze the processes for successful project execution
- Analyze the processes for successful project monitoring and control
- Analyze the processes for successful project closing
- Apply the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct to specific situations
- Determine preparation techniques to improve your chances of passing the PMP® certification exam
You want to be engaged as you learn. We get it. We also know engagement is important to true retention and learning. For that reason, each course includes:
- Online course material
- Interactive lesson presentations
- Audio-to-go podcasts
- Personalized study guides
- User-specific pacing charts
- Engaging lesson presentations
- Interactive “Check Your Understanding” exercises/quizzes
- Mobile Friendly Experience: laptops, computers, tablets, etc.